Our Concierge Team is growing!
We are excited to announce that we are looking to add a new Concierge to our team! We are in a growth industry and the demand for our services and the level at which we deliver them is also increasing. If you have a genuine desire to add value to the people around you; If hospitality and service have always come naturally to you, and you get a sense of fulfilment when you do something “extra” for someone, then we would like to meet you!
What does the title “concierge” mean? At Carefree, being a concierge means giving clients back their time so they can spend it doing the things they want to do. We look after all of the details while they read, go for a walk, go shopping, whatever! Our goal is to earn their trust quickly so they can feel good about “leaving it all up to Carefree” while they carry on with the things they’d rather be doing.
From sorting and organizing belongings, packing and unpacking, engaging with our clients and getting to know their story, arranging photos on the wall, making their bed through to watching them “light up” when they walk into their beautifully appointed home – everything arranged with care. It is in all of those “little things” that we set ourselves apart and have the biggest impression on our clients. We perform our tasks professionally, with care and compassion and discretion. Our clients are often on an emotional journey, leaving their long-term family home so part of our role is to be a source of encouragement and support.
Carefree Concierge is not a “moving company”. We are a company that seamlessly brings together all of the best Service Partners required for a flawless, successful move.
As a member of our team, you absolutely love working with people and are driven to set a very high standard of customer service.
A day in the life of a Carefree Concierge…
- sorting and organizing belongings to move, gift, donate, recycle or dispose
- Packing items into bins to be moved to the new home, or into boxes if being delivered to family or a charity
- disassembling beds or kitchen tables and prepping for the moving team
- Assisting in the delivery of items to charity, including unwanted food, bags of clothing, boxed household items, etc.
- Unpacking in full. We unpack everything and put it in the appropriate place. Kitchen are set up, furniture reassembled, beds made, shower curtains hung, storage closets organized, clothes put away, photos and art hung, etc. and all packing materials removed.
- Preparing a long-time family home for market.
Type: Full-time and Part-time. PT is 2 or 3 days per week. Monday through Friday.
Hours: 9 am – 5 pm
Qualities of a Carefree Concierge:
- Love serving others
- Positive outlook and disposition
- Detail oriented
- Good conversationalist
- Approachable, authentic, genuine
- Physically able to lift bins (10 – 30 lbs.). While we have a moving team to transfer all of the belongings from one home to another, our Concierge Team does organize and stage all of the bins, boxes and furniture to set up for an efficient move. At the new home, we do re-position furniture for multiple reasons and carry bins from one room to another for unpacking.
- Must have your own transportation.
- No experience necessary
If you feel that being a part-time Carefree Concierge fits your personality, we would love to talk to you. Please send your resume to email@example.com